15 March 2011

Going out with Benjamin Chee (V)

I shall write about my happenings with my close friend, Benjamin and how I spent my time with him.

 After the English course ended, I went home with Xuan Zheng, Annabel and Benjamin. As my Mom was busy with her cooking back at home, I went to Marsiling with Ben to get his V food products (no joke) for his cousin who's in America serving full time NS man for 10 years. Imagine that, a V living in a country that eats tonnes and tonnes of meat per day for 10 years.

When we reached Marsiling, he told me all about his cousin and how he has this 1+ million bond for him that he can use for this studies. He even told me about how his uncles are still unmarried and single (girls out there,here's your chance) and they are still happy about it despite being 40+ years old. We went to the kopitiam for lunch, I sat down and ate my peanut pancake while Ben ate his kway chap (don't ask whether it's V or not.) We talked about girls and stuff like that (he asked me about my ideal girl), about how guys should not fall in love at this age and time. It's loads of mature talk that requires cognitive and comprehensive thinking (which some guys lack of, sadly). Next, we went to this V shop and Ben bought some food products for his cousin. Finally, we sat down at another kopitiam (there are more than three kopitiam-s in that location) and talked about random stuff like "How it feels to be a non-V", "The tastiest meat", "How mutton smells".

While waiting for the bus to arrive, we talked about our secondary and primary school happenings.
Ben: "Which course do you wanna take?"
Me: "Dentistry or General Practitioner stuff lor."
Ben: "You wanna be a dentist right?"
Me: "Yeah, you wanna be a lawyer right?"
Ben: "See how first lor. The teachers in primary school always ask us about our aspirations."
Me: "Most of my primary school friends said that they wanted to be a doctor. But, when my teacher asked one of my classmates, he said that he wanted to be a pervert when he grows up."
Ben: *Laughs.*

After that conversation, we boarded the bus and headed home and I saw a CB after that :)

The end!

Legend: V --- Vegetarian (I want to avoid discrimination. It's kinda bad bullying my green friend)

And if you're reading this now, I'm not GAY!!

No comments: