16 March 2011

피곤한

What a great day to freshen and toughen your body up by swimming for 1 hour at a nearby swimming complex. I have not swam since November, thankfully, I still remembered the strokes for the different styles and I didn't had any cramps! :)

After the swim, my Dad drove my Mom and I to the Marsiling Market area for...

BAK KU TEH!!!!! 

(I should seriously get a picture of it-- like "Seriously" in a Tymon voice.)

This bak ku teh, is unique in a sense that the broth has a brownish colour and you can smell the OX that is added into it. The ingredients are fresh and chewy, for the intestines and stomach skin, (yes, I do eat them, you are what you eat right? Wrong usage. Ooops.)
This was not the first time that I have eaten it, my parents (Extreme food hunters who will go to great heights to taste food that are economic and delicious, and they never fail to amaze me) would always bring me to this stall during our family outing.

After lunch, I went to the NTUC with my Mom to get some groceries, while Dad went back to work. Causeway Point changed a lot since part of the renovation works started, they sliced John Little into two halves and set the place aside for more shops. (The design pics of the 'new' Causeway Point looks damn nice, I'm looking forward to the new look.)

After all that working out and walkabout, it was time to get home to continue with my academic life. I have came up with a timetable for the week, and it looks kinda well planned but boring. However, I have to say, it helped me to complete more than half of my holiday assignments today.

*Sigh* I have band practice tomorrow, hope that I will have the time to play some basketball with my BB friends and return home early to complete my CHINESE (The most unreasonable assignment for the March holidays. How great.)

So...잘자요! (Which means "Go and sleep now before the salamanders come and bite your toes off.)
(No la, it just means, "goodnight")

No comments: