10 December 2010

I'm back!

After spending around 45 minutes looking at the technician doing his dirty work (he played Solitaire while the software was scanning to CPU), the computer.... to  spending a gruelling 5 hours of downloading the updates for Windows, MSN 2011 (Which took 3 hours, because it needed stuff from the Windows Update), Mozilla Firefox, Anti-virus software, and all that stuff,

Darn it.
I need to do my Chinese homework.
Let me cut the paragraph above short,

  1. 45 Mins for the techinican to do the basic scanning and stuff.
  2. 1 hour of groceries with Mom (I hope I don't get the "housewife" disease).
  3. Left the computer alone for 1hour plus for CPU scanning before reaching home to operate system restore.
  4. 30 mins saving up all my files and homework in Safe Mode.
  5. 30 mins operating "System Recover", which basically "re-formats" your entire computer to the original setting when it was first took out from the bulky box in your house.
  6. 5 hours to download all the updates and applications.
  7. Ta Da. (Installed Microsoft Office today. I want the 2010 edition :(

No comments: