10 December 2010

Friday = Awesome Day

  • Ate this ultra good Laksa in Ang Mo Kio. (Looks like the stall owner treats us as 'regulars'. I think it must be my parents, they would eat it when they're free, while I was in school, doing random stuff.)
  • Went to my Grandparents' house to visit my grandparents and relatives, and my aunt or 姑姑 treated me Chocolate Coated Tiramisu ice cream. A rare treat indeed (My parents are afraid of me eating sweet or salty stuff) . Grandpa or Gong Gong talked about Modern China's History and how nonsensical news are nowadays, all that soccer and horseracing column. Ah Ma was talking in Hokkien which I managed to get the jizz of it, but couldn't speak :(
  • Went to Bishan for the Chicken Rice with my parents, few special things that I've noticed after eating it for many years, they serve using green cutlery, the chicken meat has a thick jelly-like of fat or whatever, and the soup is sour but savoury.
Awesome day indeed.
And I haven't touched my Chinese compo yet.
OMG.


~Oh crap, the posts about the South Korea and Shanghai trip :P

No comments: