20 March 2011

Shell-shocked.

My Facebook account has been hacked by an unknown stranger.

Fortunately, after a long conversation with the hacker, I managed to convince him to give me the name of the mastermind who instructed him to do it. (He even told me his name.)

The story goes like this: Mastermind (Low YW), dislikes me and told the hacker (Jackson Teo Jun Rong) about how much he hates me and the mean things I have done to him (I have done nothing. I don't even know him!). Thus, Low instructs Teo to disrupt my MouseHunt account by stealing most of my stuff. On Saturday night, I had this long talk with the hacker himself and he told me that I apparently gave my password to Low (which I didn't ) so that he was able to use his keylogger on my Facebook account and, hack it. Finally, Teo realises that I'm not a bad person like what Low said, he decides to back-hack Low's FB account. But, due to my generosity, I told Teo that I would like to end this hatred by answering Low's wishes of stealing my items. *This is how the story goes, and ends (I hope.)*

More investigations will be made to confirm the identity of the mastermind and the hacker himself. (I do not wish to do anything bad to them, I just wanna know who they are.)

The bad thing is that my Mousehunt is ruined!! :'(

But at least the hacker and I are friends now and this incident made me realise that MH is just one of the other games that you can simply forget and do something else, like get a girlfriend or something else.

:)

No comments: