23 February 2011

The date-less day

It was just one of the days when I will forget about the date and just omit it on the "Date:____" section on worksheets and papers. (It's 22 today right? Darn, it's 23.)

My day was kinda screwed up, especially for my Amath common test. I just pray that I will at least pass this Amath paper. After that, I received my Chinese paper, which was way below my expectations.

But don't worry, I have decided to pick myself up and continue, with even more determination and diligence from this day forth.

It has been a while since I posted something. Numerous events had had, has, have happened for this month... I hope that I will have the time and heart to face problems and overcome shortcomings.

Come on, I will have to face the music someday, right?

I guess that life isn't that simple and "happily ever after" anymore, but with my friends and parents, I'm sure that my life will be filled with vibrancy and laughter.

Come. Laugh with me and we'll shake our problems and sadness away!
~Full determination and diligence!~

No comments: