06 January 2011

Ngee Ann Polytechnic open house

The open house was kinda okay, with all the participation and good preparation done up by the students themselves (I think).

This is the first time I've ever held a laboratory mice in my hands, no, the rat way smaller, palms will be a better word. :)

IT IS SO. FREAKING. CUTE.
That is one of the things that will melt my heart instantly...
SO CUTE!!!

Poly or JC? I will choose JC, it's a faster route to University and like what I wrote on the paper that Ms Low gave, "for family honour".

This family honour thing has got to do with the Leows, nobody in the family line, including my uncles, aunties, grandparents, ancestors and cousins has gotten into a University before. That is why my Dad keeps encouraging me to strive for the best, be the first Leow to get into a Uni and bring glory to the Leows. (It sounds like some epic superhero story. I know.)

Hence, it is not an option for me to sit back and relax while waiting for the exams to come. As the saying goes "It takes struggle, a goal and enthusiasm to make a champion." -- Norman Vincent Peale

Hope that tomorrow will be a better day, due to the fact that I didn't really like this day :(
 

~I have the sudden urge to get one from the pet shop or from the science labs. Xuan Zheng said that he will buy it for me, provided that I am able to swallow it on the spot. (What?!)
~ FOR FAMILY HONOUR!


No comments: