05 December 2010

Sundays

Wherever you are, having fun at your Grandma's house, talking to me via Instant Messaging, having dinner at the dining table because it's 7.33pm (Updated) now or watching the Talent Search or whatever show (like my parents), hope that you're enjoying your Sunday-day.

I thought Sundays were meant for people to have fun and just relax at home doing whatever they like to do, but for me, at this age, it seemed that I've ran out of 'fun' things to do.

When I was in preschool, I used to watch my favourite cartoons and tv shows, or just draw random things on the drawing board. Or sleep. Can't remember that much la :P

When I was in primary school, I used to play with my little monster soldiers and my freaking cool "Matchbox" war vehicles and soldiers, positioning them on the floor before I build a castle made of Jenga blocks. Or just sleep in the living room, under the whizzing fan, for 4 hours, without any disturbance. Or listen to the radio.

And that was I used to do on most of my Sundays, relaxing Sundays.

But now, Sundays are just like any other Wednesdays, short and fun-less. It's either the computer, or homework, or revision-- bullcrap. Or occasionally, I will be out to hunt for good food with my parents (To me, good food is quality food, not how expensive or healthy it is.), to those ulu places that normally teenagers would not go, like back alleys, wet markets or faraway kopitiams.

I mean it's not that bad la, but my Dad is working every Sunday now, I feel like going out, but I can't possibly leave my Mom at home right? Thankfully, my Mom cooks awesome meals for me when I'm staying home all day long. (She knows how boring it is to stay at home the entire day, but it's not a habit of hers to go out everyday.)

I hope I can go out soon, for a fun time :)

Right now, I have unsettled business to attend to. My scraped knee, my disgustingly 'spoiled' computer and my holiday assignments.

The Company Anniversary was kinda okay, we had Captain's Ball, Basketball, no Soccer (Due to the soggy ground), barbecue (Our juniors were 'robbing' all of the food and we had to serve and cook grill the food for them -.-) and awards giving ceremony (And I was promoted to the rank of "Warrant Officer", along with 5 of my friends.)

:)

And yes, I'm using Safe Mode now. It sucks. I know. It disabled my sound and everything looks so BIG.
I will call the technician, first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments: