02 December 2010

Aww.. darn.

Okay, I'm sorry. For procrastinating :(
I will wait for my internet connection to stabilise before I post the photos on Facebook and on my blog.

To those people who have been hearing about my 'crush' and rantings, I hereby sincerely apologise but damn it man!
She's super cute!

*To my cousins-- If you're reading this now, just laugh. Laugh your heads off. BUT. Don't tell your Mom, I don't want to get embarrassed on Christmas Day or other family gatherings. (It's a Mom's thing, ya know?)

*To my female readers out there (if there's any, I'm just joking alright!)-- I will 'tune' my posts to a neutral point of view but pardon me if I neglect your existence in one way or another. (It's a me-and-you thing, ya know?)

*To my male readers out there-- Just read lor :) (It's a just-do-it thing, ya know?)
I LOVE KOREA!

No comments: